How to Ship eBay Items (CANADA)
Finally!!! Canada Post is "with it"! eBay’s online shipping enables you to create, purchase and print domestic and international shipping labels right from your computer – and directly through eBay or PayPal. You only pay the cost of postage through PayPal. The benefits of this are an 8% discount on Canada Post domestic shipping, including Regular Parcel, Expedited Parcel™ and Xpresspost™, a 9% discount on all international shipping, free delivery confirmation and online tracking, integrated Customs forms, $100 insurance and convenient drop off to any Canada Post outlet. Here's how:
1. Go to "My eBay" and then into your selling folder.
2. Next to the item that you've sold, you will see "Print Shipping Labels" at the bottom. Click that.
3. You will be directed to the PayPal log-in page.
4. Go to your Account Overview page and click on "Ship".
5. Choose UPS or Canada Post as your shipping company.
6. Select your shipping service (Regular Parcel, Xpresspost, etc.) and enter weight and dimensions.
7. Enter Customs info if applicable.
8. Confirm your info, pay with PayPal and print your label.
9. Affix the label to your package using glue or clear tape (Do not cover any barcodes!).
10. Drop off at Canada Post outlet.
You can then track your shipping at My eBay or Paypal.