For photos, press releases, user reviews, articles, a list of PinkPowerSuit.com resources and services, and contact information, please use the provided information or contact Natasha Clark.
June 20, 2007 --Mom's Launch Home Businesses for Less Time, Money--
June 22, 2007 --Could Mom Entrepreneurs Be Peace Keepers in the Mommy Wars?--
June 25, 2007 --Vote Now for PinkPowerSuit.com to be Canada's Top Mompreneur!TM--
Exercise Your Idea Muscle for Erica Ehm's Yummy Mummy Club
Save Time Organizing Your Life
How to Advertise on the Internet
One-stop List of Top Provided Resources and Service
- Easy Do-It-Yourself website builder with built-in shopping cart, via PowerSuit Hosting.
- "Wowie Power Opportunity" semi-annual contest, offering 10 women free exposure, and a chance to win a website free for one year, with PowerSuit Hosting.
- Affordable services (press releases, copywriting, etc.) via freelancing moms, clients bid upon quotes.
- Free advertising opportunities.
- Social networking via PinkPowerSuit Networking, PPS's Facebook-like sister site, and the free message board.
- How-To articles, option of having Natasha research your topic for free and write an article with the findings.
- Free emailed newsletter with tips and resources for online business, that includes a free report on "15 Must-Have Free Tools for Your Business Success"
- Affiliate program for mom entrepreneurs to make some easy cash, advertising PPS. Every sale earns $5!
- Free mom entrepreneur success stories ebook, featuring 10 moms with businesses bringing in between a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per month, giving moms a good idea of what they can expect to achieve in just a couple of years. (Most businesses featured within are only a couple of years old!)
- Idea Bank, offering ideas for products to invent, franchises and service and product-based businesses to start, as well as information about direct sales and affiliate marketing. Moms who send in ideas, get a $1 credit per published idea to spend in the Mom Entrepreneur store.
This response to another positive review of PPS was found on a message board: "I couldn't agree more. Her website is a GREAT resource especially for those Mompreneurs seeking ALL the information and advice needed to get our business off the ground and moving forward. I don't know about you, but as a new home based business owner, I'm looking for any and all information I can get my hands on to increase my knowledge base... I can attest that Natasha is QUICK to respond... She didn't hesitate to share her vast knowledge. How often do you find someone like that? Not often. I feel fortunate to have found her website." -Suzette Chance, Loveable Labels Sales Agent, Mia Bella Gourmet Candle Distributor
"Hi Natasha. I like your web-site. The best I've ever seen for start-ups (I have seen them all). Great idea. I remember myself when I started the business, there was no up-to-date help for [work-at-home moms]. I think your site has great potential. Wish I would have come across your website before I started my business. I couldn't find mentors, consulting would cost $100 an hour. If I could be any help (customs issues, manufacturing business, tradeshows etc), let me know, I would share my experience." -Adilia, BabyNika.com
"LOVE your website......you're hilarious, you should be a writer! I think what you're doing is fantastic, a great idea that many women could benefit from." -Jen Percival, SugarSugarVideos.ca
"I have come across your website and I LOVE it!!! I've poured through so many pages. You are the answer to my prayers. I find your website very informative and already helpful in some areas I was having difficulty with." -Lori Pon, MomsOnTheGo.ca
"Thank you, Natasha! Your website is awesome!! I'm so glad I found it. :-)" -Mariza Barajas, BeautifulPregnantBelly.com
"Natasha--YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! What you wrote is freakin' fantastic, I'm not just saying that. You are blunt in some areas and I like nothing more than total bluntness, honest opinions and some solid constructive criticism, so don't even worry about offending me- LOL- you need to be charging GOOD MONEY for your advice. I LOVE everything and when I can go through it again tomorrow, I'm going to go thru my website and make some changes." -Joanna Collins, Woofgangs.com, Direct Sales Company Owner, Massachusetts, Branding services rendered.
"2 4 6 8....who do I appreciate? NATASHA! NATASHA! YAAAAAAY.... NATASHA! Just wanted to re-iterate how much I LOVE your descriptions and the write-up for my About Me page. I had no doubt that you would come up with something fun! You're awesome! Thank you!!!" -Caterina Patterson, HipMelon.com, Product Manufacturer, Product Description and About Me page Copywriting Service Rendered
"Wow! That's great. I am really impressed. It sounds so professional and it makes me out to be a cool, sophisticated and oh so hip mom..which, of course, I am! I am so pleased with it and you worded it amazing." -Amanda Taylor, BambinoBaskets.com, Retailer, Alberta, Press Release Service Rendered
Lisa and Andrea
Photos and Images
Please click here for colour and greyscale images and photos.